Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things are looking...

Up!

I feel a lot better today! I'm still coughing a lot, but I feel as if I can go on with my day to day life without grossing people out too much/feeling terrible! So that's exciting. I really don't have much to say today. Things are crazy at work. We are remodeling, and there is just stuff everywhere! Not to mention we have inventory coming up on Sunday...woo hoo! I'm pretty positive that I will like my job even less after the remodel is finished...which is why I must get out...out....out before then! 

In other news...I'm really excited about the St. Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday!! I need to go find me some garb at Target tomorrow! And then Mod night on Saturday night! woo hoooo! gonna be a fun weekend...let's hope I hold up okay.

Hopefully I will get to have coffee (or tea) with my Butts friend tomorrow! I do so very much enjoy our coffee dates! I'm so thankful that I still have some great friends from high school.  We may not get to see each other a lot, but there really is such a strong bond between us that allows us to hang out so nicely whenever we have the privilege to be together! 

Ok well..this has been a little boring...sorry about that! Now I'm gonna go watch some VD, drink some sleepytime tea, and fall asleep (hopefully!).

Peace out suckas.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers