Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We're All Mad Here.

The moon was a Cheshire Cat tonight! By far my favorite kind of moon there is. Also the most distracting when I'm trying to drive home.  

Obviously I went home and put on my Cheshire Cat sleep shirt, and am now cozy in my bed. :)
You know...that cheshire cat said some interesting things:

"Every adventure requires a first step. Trite, but true, even here."
 
"The proper order of things is often a mystery to me. You, too?"

"Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to."

How bout that?
And we really are all mad here on this planet. Each in their own way. Mad mad mad. Good and bad, but all mad!
Alrighty.
BSG time...


laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers