Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Honestly...I don't know how I can begin a day being in a great mood and then end it being in the absolute worst mood i could imagine, not even knowing why I feel this way. I guess it didn't help that I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. When I get in moods like this, I don't even want people to look at me, so it's really best for me to just go in my room and not leave. At least that's what's best for those around me.

Other than that, I have been really stressed out just thinking about saving money. It doesn't help that it seems like people don't even care that I'm trying to do so. It's like...oh just do this or just do that.  Well if I do everything then I won't even be able to do the thing that I've been planning the entire year for. It's just like when you go on a diet. All of the temptations come out of the woodwork and you're like... since when did people care if I splurged and ate fast food with them!? I guess it's really just my lack of self control and discipline and will power. It's always been so hard for me, because I just want to live life to the fullest. I want to spend time with everyone and I want to do everything that comes up...I don't want to miss out on things. But the fact is, that you just can't do everything that you want. You have to sacrifice things to be able to do the bigger things on your lists. So...sorry, everyone, if I bail out on lots of side things this year. I have the hugest desire to go back to Europe. And it's not gonna happen if I'm just careless and carefree all the time...as much as I want to be. This year is just flying by and things are popping up all over the freaking place.
I've just gotta break it down.
I have two major things on my agenda for the year, and I gotta work to get there.
And I'm gonna try not to be a fuddy dud as much of the time that I can...but when it comes down to  it...I got a whole lot of money to save.
So don't be angry at me if I pass on fun stuff, please!
I just wanna travel the world again.
And see art.
And be inspired.

I'm gonna go read now.
I really wish I had some chocolate to eat.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

3 comments:

  1. i'm proud of you! that's really hard to do! me and charlie feel like duds a lot of the time, but you're right! it's so easy to lose track of how much you spend just doing a little bit of this and that. charlie are going to start using dave ramsey's envelope and budget system in april...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is chocolates in my room. Go get a handful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, Stephanie....It really is so hard! That's why I always have to wait until the last "minute" to start saving..bc im just so bad at it!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers