Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Go away. Go away. And leave me on my own.

Pretty uneventful day today.

Sometimes I make the conscious decision to go and sit in this little corner in the locker room when I have a small break.  I do this because I want to play on my phone for a few minutes, uninterrupted, and chill out for a few. I did this tonight and can I tell you that people would not stop talking to me. Like...I'm sitting in the corner minding my own business...what about this picture says "Hey! Come talk to meeeeee!"? This probably sounds mean...but I need my little moments of alone time. They give me sanity. And I just like to be a loner sometimes......so sue me!

Only two more days of work before the weekend! Yippeeeeeeeeee!!

Also....why is my dog the cutest thing in the freaking world!? I just want to hug her all day and all night!

Just some random snippets tonight.

Ok...goodnight world.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers