Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FRAK!!!!

I know, I know. You're probably thinking, "OH My Goodness! Is that a good frak or a bad frak!??" I mean, I know how much this has been plaguing you over the course of the night! 
Well, you can rest assured.

It is, indeed, a good frak!

I finally finished Battlestar Galactica after what seems like my entire life! (yeah-it took me a long time to finish it-ok!?) I actually really enjoyed the last episode! It didn't make me angry at all! It did everything it needed to. It made me cry a little bit--not too much, it wrapped up everyone's story-lines, and it gave a little zinger at the end that I really enjoyed--and kind of expected. The whole episode I was just waiting for the pin to drop...but it never did....well-not for me at least :D

Nerd rant...over. 

Now....onto the bad frak. And yes...there is a bad frak, unfortunately. Also unfortunate is that the bad frak is in my real life. A bad frakking cough. I have the most awful cough ever.  I mean this thing is like 5th level evil. If it were a Cylon, it would be Cavil.  If it were a Buffy villain, it would be the First. If it were a wizard, it would be Voldemort....I think you get the idea, here! And I am so incredibly upset on account of that.  This is my most favorite time of year! Spring time! The weather is finally warming up, the days are absolutely beautiful.....and I can't enjoy any of it because I am too busy worrying that an organ is gonna come shooting out of my mouth, since I've been hacking so hard! I've been living and breathing tea and soup and cough drops and water and honey and lemon...nothing's working. And this makes me sad. And if I have to miss my favorite parade of the year.....that will make me very sad. I hate being sick. Ugh.

Sick rant...over.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

2 comments:

  1. i hope you start feeling better soon, and once you do, we would love to play with you and ashleigh! what the heck happened to WEHOT?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i wanted to do it this week but ashleigh had her ? date with beau! And I was gonna come hang out but im sick so i didnt want to infect yall...We have to do it next week! We need to watch Spinal Tap!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers